Our property team has broad knowledge and technical expertise to assist you.
We deliver practical and innovative solutions at all stages of the development cycle.
Our experience includes:
- Large-scale and boutique strata-titled projects, both residential and commercial
- Broadacre land developments
- Joint venture and shareholder agreements
- Acquisition of land for development
- Regulatory approvals and conditions
- Finance for property projects
- Easements, restrictive covenants, applications for registration of plans and new titles.
Our size and resources enable us to handle large volumes of settlements with ease, efficiency and accuracy. We will negotiate a discount on our flat rate settlement fees for developers who require bulk settlements.
We will tailor our services and costs to meet your requirements and project budget. We prefer to quote specific amounts for defined services.
Application for new titles: $500 + GST
Once you receive the Western Australian Planning Commission’s approval, we will:
- prepare the Application documents, arrange for you to sign them and lodge at Landgate; and
- notify you once Landgate issues the new titles.
Our fixed fee excludes:
- liaising with encumbrance holders – add $500 + GST per encumbrance;
- disposition or transfer of land;
- disbursements – these are government and bank fees which we pay and you must reimburse us. All disbursements are charged at cost.
For complex applications, we will give you a written quote in advance.
Off-the-plan sale contract: from $2,500 + GST
We can prepare your off-the-plan contract for the sale of built strata properties or vacant land subdivisions, whether survey-strata or deposited plan.
Our fixed fee includes:
- taking your instructions; and
- preparing a draft pro-forma sale contract.
Our fixed fee excludes:
- disbursements – these are government fees, which we pay and you must reimburse us. All disbursements are charged at cost.
WHY CHOOSE US
Our experience and advanced technology enable us to provide great service at competitive prices.
We’re independent of sales agentsWe act for you only. We don’t pay kickbacks or spotters’ fees.
Benefit from our experienceWe’re a law firm with more than 30 years’ experience in property law.
NEED TO TALK?
Our bright and highly trained team members will anticipate your needs and exceed your expectations.
We will respond to your online enquiry within one business dayOnline enquiry
Appoint us to get started on your settlementAppoint us