Do you do settlements outside of Western Australia?

No. We only complete settlements for properties in Western Australia.

We recommend you contact a settlement agent or lawyer in the area where you are buying or selling property.

Popular Posts

Our plain-English guide Buy your dream home without the drama has practical advice to help you complete the purchase of your new home.