$50 Agent’s Discount for your clients and contacts
We don’t ask real estate sales people to recommend Flat Rate Settlements. In fact, most customers choose FRS after making online comparisons with our competitors.
But we do appreciate it when you spread the word about our services. To show our appreciation we invite you to participate in our:
$50 Agent Discount Program
Agent Discount Vouchers allow both sellers and buyers a $50 discount off the cost of a Flat Rate settlement. The sturdy colour vouchers are personalised with your photograph and company logo and are only available from participating agents. They clearly state that you receive no financial benefit by distributing them. By distributing the vouchers to your contacts at the beginning of your relationship you will engender goodwill and add value to your professional services. The vouchers are also an excellent marketing tool for your business.
Not only are we cheaper, we’re trusted and reliable and we don’t skimp on service. Check out What our clients say for hundreds of testimonials from our satisfied customers.
Participation is absolutely free and there are no printing charges. We will even customise the vouchers to your specifications! Individuals and licensees are welcome to participate.
Telephone Matthew Gunn on 9220 4404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to participate.
Free services for real estate agents
Because we’re a division of lawyers Birman & Ride we can offer real estate professionals with whom we do business a range of useful services:
- Free telephone advice about the REIWA General Conditions and writing up contracts.
- Free presentations from an experienced lawyer on legal aspects of buying and selling real estate.
- Free telephone advice about any legal matter.
- We confirm settlement as soon as it happens and deposit your commission into your nominated bank account on the same day.
- Free Flat Rate Settlements brochures and pamphlet stands for your offices and home openings.
Contact our legal executive Matthew Gunn to get started.